This is just to remind you about the SMP Community Meeting
scheduled for today at 9 AM Central Time.
The agenda for today's meeting is (Meeting
Minutes | Meeting Link):
- [Otto] Review of and suggestions for changes to the protos (#222)
- [Otto] Explanation of adaptive load controller as a capability
- [Rudraksh] GetNighthawk architecture review
- [Rudraksh] gRPC support for Nighthawk in Nighthawk (#132)
- [Navendu] Distributed performance testing and adaptive
load control with Nighthawk
- Recap: [Rudraksh] GitHub action to run SMP tests in CI/CD
As discussed earlier, we would be starting off the GetNighthawk
project by starting with Nighthawk's adaptive load controll
capability. If you are interested in working in this area, please
join the call and get involved.
The details of the meeting can be found here.
I hope to see you all there!
| the service mesh community