Layer5 at KubeCon 2021

1 view

Layer5

Dec 9, 2021, 1:06:02 PM12/9/21
to comm...@smp-spec.io
Representing every service mesh

KubeCon China 2021 is here!

Layer5 is in the spotlight!

Thanks to our open-source contributors, Layer5 projects are well represented at KubeCon China 2021. Our projects are in the spotlight. Attend our four talks to help you get started with managing your own service mesh!

Which service mesh should I use and how do I get started? What are the different service meshes, and how do they contrast? Learn about the functionality of different service meshes and visually manipulate mesh configuration.

Solving the Service
Mesh Adopter’s
Dilemma

        By MeshMate Anita Ihuman

Meshery Project Office Hours
Join the Meshery Project Office Hours at KubeCon China 2021 to learn more about the CNCF's latest service mesh project and its maintainers.

Come and discover why Meshery is the easiest way to get started with 10+ service meshes!
     SPEAKERS:
Service Mesh Performance

Project Office Hours

Join the Service Mesh Performance Project Office Hours at KubeCon China 2021 and get introduced to the new standard of cloud native performance characterisation and to its open source maintainers.
Learn what Service Mesh Performance is and how Meshery's implementation uses it to measure the performance of any service mesh available.

      SPEAKERS:

CNCF TAG Network Service Mesh Working Group

With the increasing prevalence of microservice-based distributed systems, this is true: the network, as a discipline, has never been so critical in the efficient operation of cloud-native deployments. Network primitives including load balancing, observability, authentication, authorization, policies, rate limiting, QoS, mesh networks, traditional infrastructure bridging, and so on are now being developed and invested by the entire industry, and are the focus of the Service Mesh Working Group withing the CNCF TAG Network.
Join the CNCF Service Mesh Working Group

We hope to see you at KubeCon China 2021!

In the meantime, for the latest on happenings in the ecosystem, join the service mesh community Slack or jump into any of the community meetings. Or watch and learn how to service mesh and engage with us!

Stay meshy,

Copyright © 2021 Layer5, Inc. All rights reserved.