Just a reminder on the Service Mesh Performance Community Meeting
scheduled for today 30th September at 9 AM Central Time.
for today's meeting is given below:
- Call for participation: Review of SMP spec, identifying areas
- Defining SMP benchmark tests
- Details on the test cases:
- What kind of test cases are needed?
- When are we planning to test on the CNCF test bed and for
- What kind of servers and platforms do we have access to?
- How will we be running the tests provided the test cases?
- [Rudraksh] Meshery SMP GitHub Action
- Publish definition of service mesh benchmarks
- Performing analysis in the CNCF Labs
- Publishing results in CNCF forum and at KubeCon
- [Neha] Node exporter to spec diff
We will be having a session by Jakub Sobon from Google on the
distributed load generation and adaptive load control capability
of Nighthawk. The session is scheduled on 28th October.
Meeting link: https://meet.layer5.io/smp
Meeting minutes: https://bit.ly/3B7uIy9
Please check the SMP website for more details.
Looking forward to see you all in the meeting today!
the service mesh community