Error installing SMART 6.3

Tatiana Galluppi Selich

Oct 8, 2021, 9:39:03 AM10/8/21
to SMART Community Forum, bello....@gmail.com
Good morning community,
A colleague received this error message when she is trying to install plugins on SMART 6.3. She reset her computer (she used SMART on that computer before that), but now it doesnt allow her to install again. Maybe there is a folder that she need to manually erase?

Any thoughts?
Thank you,

Tatiana

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-07 at 6.33.11 PM.jpeg

Matt Hron

Oct 8, 2021, 10:50:07 AM10/8/21
to Tatiana Galluppi Selich, SMART Community Forum, bello....@gmail.com
Hello Tatiana,
Do you know which specific plugins were being installed? I think the safest thing to do would be to delete the entire SMART folder, download it again from the website, and try again. If it still has this problem, I suggest installing the plugins one at a time to isolate which is causing the problem.

Regards,
Matt

Matt Hron
Director of Product and Customer Success
Wildlife Protection Solutions
Skype: matthew.hron

Tatiana Galluppi Selich

Oct 13, 2021, 10:56:19 AM10/13/21
to Matt Hron, SMART Community Forum, bello....@gmail.com
Hello everyone, my colleague still has the problem installing plugins on her laptop for version 6.3.
She has downloaded the installation file from the page, tried it on 3 computers and still the same problem appears.
She also tried to download plugins one by one, and in each one the same error appears,
I hope you can help her to solve it.
I attach image of the error

Tati

PD: she's copied in this email, because she cannot write on the forum. She is trying to implemented SMART on Bolivia, so you help will be very helpful

Libre de virus. www.avast.com
--
Ing. Amb. Tatiana Galluppi Selich
In an uncertain world, let birds be your hope

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-13 at 11.06.13 AM.jpeg

Paz, Roger

Oct 13, 2021, 11:07:34 AM10/13/21
to Tatiana Galluppi Selich, Matt Hron, SMART Community Forum, bello....@gmail.com

Hi Tatiana,

I’m based in Bolivia also, maybe I can help in a remote session, how can I contact her? Is not need copy to the forum of the contact info

Best

Roger

From: Tatiana Galluppi Selich <tatian...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 10:56
To: Matt Hron <matt...@wildlifeprotectionsolutions.org>
Cc: SMART Community Forum <comm...@smartconservationsoftware.org>, bello....@gmail.com <bello....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Error installing SMART 6.3

EXTERNAL EMAIL - Please Use Caution

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 7:39 AM Tatiana Galluppi Selich <tatian...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning community,

A colleague received this error message when she is trying to install plugins on SMART 6.3. She reset her computer (she used SMART on that computer before that), but now it doesnt allow her to install again. Maybe there is a folder that she need to manually erase?

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Tatiana

Matt Hron

Director of Product and Customer Success

Wildlife Protection Solutions

Skype: matthew.hron

--

Ing. Amb. Tatiana Galluppi Selich

In an uncertain world, let birds be your hope

Phone: +595 994 882 238

Skype: live:tati_galluppi

Instagram: tatiloove

Adam Norton-Turner

Nov 26, 2021, 8:50:21 AM11/26/21
to SMART Community Forum, Roger Paz, SMART Community Forum, bello....@gmail.com, tatian...@gmail.com, matt...@wildlifeprotectionsolutions.org
Hi All,

I recently got this issue and deleted the program and reinstalled it. This fixed the problem for me.

Best of luck with SMART.

Regards,

Adam Turner, MSc
Ranger