SMART Connect error & work arounds

Jeremy Lindsell

Nov 16, 2021, 7:26:24 AM11/16/21
to SMART Community Forum
Hello folks,

Is anyone else having a problem at the moment connecting to SMART Connect on the partnership server? I can't reach my webpage, mobile app wont upload and SMART Desktop wont sync.

If it's a server problem, is it possible in the meantime to extract data from the mobile app direct to Desktop, e.g. by using a cable? Or are data collected using a Connect project only possible to retrieve from the phone via the server.

Many thanks

Jeremy

mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org

Nov 16, 2021, 8:53:58 AM11/16/21
to Jeremy Lindsell, SMART Community Forum

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for letting us know.

I think I know what the issue is, we will take a quick look at the server and get back to you asap.

Best,

Monica

mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org

Nov 16, 2021, 10:00:51 AM11/16/21
to Jeremy Lindsell, SMART Community Forum

Hi Jeremy,

It should be back up and running now.

Please let us know if you are still having any issues.

Thanks,

Monica

Nov 16, 2021, 10:30:25 AM11/16/21
to SMART Community Forum, mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org
Thanks for looking into this. I go to the usual Connect login screen but was then shown a Page not found 404 error, and on reload I'm shown a lot of HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error information. Headline being:
Message: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.alert_jsp
Jeremy

Jeremy Lindsell

Nov 16, 2021, 10:56:09 AM11/16/21
to SMART Community Forum, Jeremy Lindsell, mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org
It's back up!
Thanks
Jeremy

mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org

Nov 16, 2021, 10:58:48 AM11/16/21
to Jeremy Lindsell, SMART Community Forum

Awesome, thanks!

Monica