2021 SMART User Survey

Monica Harris

Jul 26, 2021, 9:42:58 AMJul 26
to Community Forum

Dear SMART Community,

We had new members joining our community in the past few days, welcome!

I would like to share again our request for all our users to participate in the 2021 user survey below and ask you to help us disseminate this widely with your networks.

Thanks,

Monica

We Want to hear from you.
Logo

We want to hear from you.

Thank you for being a SMART user and part of our community. We would greatly appreciate your input in our 2021 SMART User Survey. This survey helps us learn more about users’ needs around the world and ensure we focus on what will be most helpful for all of you in future releases of SMART.

Please access the survey using the button below and share with other SMART users in your network by Thursday, August 12th, 2021.

Take The Survey

Thank you in advance for your time and feedback.

Facebook iconInstagram iconTwitter icon
Logo

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe

The SMART Partnership · 2300 Southern Boulevard · Bronx, NY 10460 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Denton Joachim

Jul 27, 2021, 4:05:32 AMJul 27
to SMART Community Forum, mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org
Hi Community

Please will you circulate this within your respective circles.
The user feedback is invaluable to us when it comes to determining development needs (technology or capacity) we really want as much valuable information as possible to deliver the most comprehensive materials as possible.

Thank you all in advance

Regards
Denton Joachim
- Tech Council Chair

Monica Harris

Jul 27, 2021, 11:02:14 AMJul 27
to Community Forum
Hi Community,

To view the SMART User Survey in other languages, please go to the form and right click on it. Then select the language and the option to translate to other languages.

See instructions attached for Spanish to share with your network, but this works for all languages.

Thanks

Monica
image (5).png

Monica Harris

Aug 4, 2021, 11:37:27 AMAug 4
to Community Forum
Dear SMART Community,

Warm welcome to our new community members!

If you haven't had the opportunity to have our say in our annual user survey, there is still time. We would love to hear for you to help us prioritize key imporvements for the year ahead and also learn how we can best support you.

To view the SMART User Survey in other languages, please go to the form and right click on it. Then select the language and the option to translate to other languages.

See instructions attached for Spanish to share with your network, but this works for all languages.

Please help us disseminate this widely.

Thanks
image (5).png

Monica Harris

Aug 10, 2021, 10:42:17 AMAug 10
to Community Forum

Dear SMART Community,

If you haven't had the opportunity to have your say in our annual user survey, there is still time. We would love to hear for you to help us prioritize key improvements for the year ahead and also learn how we can best support you.