SMART Mobile track timer

Lili Sadikin

Feb 22, 2021, 11:34:02 PM2/22/21
to Community Forum

Hi SMART User

Anybody now how to change track timer on SMART Mobile (CyberTracker Properties) to auto?

Regard

Lili Sadikin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Justin Steventon

Feb 23, 2021, 11:06:12 AM2/23/21
to Lili Sadikin, Community Forum

Hi Lili,

The next version of SMART (version 7) will have a feature which lets you specify a minimum distance between points rather than being on a timed interval. Will that work for you?

Cheers,

-Justin

Lili Sadikin

Feb 23, 2021, 9:13:31 PM2/23/21
to Justin Steventon, Community Forum

Hi Justin

Tanks for this development.

Is it possible to set auto (will automatic select distance or time base on speed of travel)?

We patrol in wetland areas so often have to change the transport type from  speedboat to walk and back to speedboat where the speed is really different.

The problem is when I set for on foot patrol, the track will be good enough for on foot patrol, but not for speedboat patrol. Vice versa when I set for speedboat patrol, the track will good enough for speedboat patrol, but not for on foot patrol.

Another option is, can we can set several cyberTracker profile for one configurable model ? so we can choose what cybertracker profile will be use for every chage transport type.

One more question,

What is the different of CyberTracker Apps included SMART Mobile inside from google play store with SMART Mobile from SMART Desktop?

SMART Mobile inside of Cybertracker Apps doesn’t have export capability but SMART Mobile from SMART Desktop have export capability.

Thanks for your work on CyberTracker.

Regard

Lili Sadikin

Regard

Lili Sadikin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Justin Steventon

Feb 24, 2021, 10:48:05 AM2/24/21
to Lili Sadikin, Community Forum

Hi Lili,

We have a work item in the queue entitled “Configure GPS settings based on patrol type”. How urgent is this feature for you?

Toda you can only have one CyberTracker profile per Configurable Model.

CyberTracker is the technology that powers SMART Mobile, EarthRanger and others. If you get the CyberTracker app from the Play store, then you can collect data for any of the supported platforms, including SMART Mobile and Collect.

SMART Mobile only allows connecting to SMART and also supports ‘kiosk mode’.