Failing to log into SMART desktop

rumbidzai magwiro

Apr 7, 2021, 4:48:59 AM4/7/21
to Community Forum
Dear all,

Can anyone help. I am trying to log into my desktop account and it is giving me the attached error. I have tried all my CAs including the SMART demo one and still getting the same error.

Thank you,
Rumbi
Screenshot (8).png

Matt Hron

Apr 7, 2021, 11:57:43 AM4/7/21
to rumbidzai magwiro, Community Forum
Hello Rumbi,
I will look into this to see if I can find out for sure, but it looks like your database may have somehow been corrupted. Do you happen to have a recent backup of your database available that you could restore from? I will let you know what I find out.

Regards,
Matt

Matt Hron
Director of Product and Customer Success
Wildlife Protection Solutions
Skype: matthew.hron

Matt Hron

Apr 9, 2021, 10:55:36 AM4/9/21
to rumbidzai magwiro, Community Forum
For reference for the SMART community, we were unable to determine what caused this problem, but Rumbi was able to resolve it by downloading a new instance of SMART and loading the CAs in the new version.