Need assistance in trying to add pictures in SMART reports

jaf...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2021, 4:00:43 PM6/9/21
to SMART Community Forum
Good day to everyone,

I am trying to add pictures to my reports generated from SMART, but am having difficulties doing it. The reason being that I want to add the pictures in a table format and that correspond to the GPS coordinates where I took the picture using SMART mobile. As you can see in the picture below under the attachment column is where I want smart to add the pictures.  Any assistance will be highly appreciated. Thank you.4c56d733-a3a9-4068-aaf3-28e49527788c.jpg

jafet pat

Jun 9, 2021, 4:14:10 PM6/9/21
to SMART Community Forum
Thank you Mr. Julio for the information.

Kind regards,
Jafet H Pat