Join the #tech4wildlife campaign

Monica Harris

Feb 26, 2021, 10:21:27 AM2/26/21
to Community Forum
Dear SMART Community,

On behalf of our friends at Wildlabs.net, I am reaching out to invite you to join the #tech4wildlife campaign.

Every year, Wildlabs celebrate World Wildlife Day on March 3 by asking users of conservation tech to share photos on Twitter of how they use tech in the field and the lab, using the #Tech4Wildlife hashtag. This is your chance to show off your best photos and share the diverse, innovative ways you are using tech for wildlife conservation.

By participating, you’ll join hundreds of other users of conservation tech and draw attention to all the ways in which tech can be used to support wildlife conservation.

Please find more details about how to participate in the attached document.

We would love to see your images using SMART in the field. Feel free to tag @smartcnsvtools so we can retweet your photos.

Many thanks and happy Friday!

Monica

--

Monica Harris

Program Manager, SMART Partnership

www.smartconservationtools.org

Tech4Wildlife Photo Challenge 2021 Social Kit.docx