Smart 7 Launch Date

Debby Thomson - Bushveld Connections

Jun 9, 2021, 11:13:59 AM6/9/21
to SMART Software Google Group

Is anyone able to give a date of when Smart 7 is expected to be launched.   I am needing to set some dates to get a new community trained and set up on SMART and obviously don’t want to set them up on SMART 6, if 7 is about to be launched – I would rather set them up and train them on 7 from the start.

Any estimated dates would be greatly appreciated 😊

Debby

Palmer, Jonathan

Jun 9, 2021, 11:17:25 AM6/9/21
to Debby Thomson - Bushveld Connections, SMART Software Google Group

We’re very close.  We are in the process of doing final testing and within the next month or so will be working with a select group of sites to the managed release of SMART 7 – this is where we work with a set of sites who commit to deploying SMART 7 while we ensure we provide the support needed to address any challenges during the migration on go live.  Public release is expect within around 3 months.

Jonathan

Is anyone able to give a date of when Smart 7 is expected to be launched.   I am needing to set some dates to get a new community trained and set up on SMART and obviously don’t want to set them up on SMART 6, if 7 is about to be launched – I would rather set them up and train them on 7 from the start.

Any estimated dates would be greatly appreciated 😊

Debby

Tiedoue Manouhin Roland

Jun 9, 2021, 2:47:50 PM6/9/21
to SMART Community Forum, Jonathan Palmer, in...@bushveldconnections.co.za
Thank you Jonathan for this informations.

We are excited to implement smart 7 in our sites in Ivory Coast.
I hope to be part of the group that will have to do the test.

Congratulations to the design team for this great step forward.

Best regards.