SMART attachments into report

rumbidzai magwiro

Mar 15, 2021, 9:09:56 AM3/15/21
to Community Forum
Hi everyone,

Is there a way where one can design a query which can be added to a report to allow it to attach images captured during a patrol using SMART mobile so I do not have to manually search and attach them?

Regards,
Rumbi

Nick Milne

Mar 15, 2021, 9:28:20 AM3/15/21
to Community Forum, rumbidzai magwiro
Hi Rumbi

I stand to be corrected but I believe the dynamic images function will only be functional in SMART 7 which is due to be released later this year.

Regards
Nick

Sent off my mobile device. Please excuse any typos!