BIRT report localization not working in SMART v6.x.x

Sitthichai Jinamoy

Aug 21, 2021, 12:21:58 AM8/21/21
to SMART Community Forum
Hi ALL,

I know that SMART uses the BIRT Report Plugin in SMART v3.x.x, I ever used localization to generate translations "resources.properties" local Language to translate [en] and [th], the report were changed to the language of choice. I am trying to build on SMART v6.x.x , but it doesn't work (not show translation - RUN Report on Smart Desktop), anyone know how to fix that?

The example report localization language same idea in this link: https://www.winccoa.top/help317p010/Reporting/Reporting-20.htm

Best,

Jack

Alexander Wyatt

Aug 23, 2021, 4:21:56 AM8/23/21
to Sitthichai Jinamoy, SMART Community Forum
Hi Jack,

Thanks for sharing the link.

Could you explain where it is in the process you are having the issue? I.e. what is it that worked on prior versions but is now not working?

Thanks,

Alex