SMART error

kaluba tembo

Aug 11, 2021, 2:37:33 AM8/11/21
to comm...@smartconservationsoftware.org
Good morning community,

We are error in the picture attached, what could be causing that and how can it be fixed?

Thank you,
Kaluba.
IMG_20210731_142415_000.jpg
IMG_20210731_140930_817.jpg

Matt Hron

Aug 11, 2021, 11:04:26 AM8/11/21
to kaluba tembo, Community Forum
Hello Kaluba,
I suspect that the error is the result of insufficient RAM for all of the processing SMART is doing. You can increase the available memory for SMART by doing the following:
1. Go to the folder where SMART is installed and find the SMART.ini file
2. Open this file in notepad
3. Change the -Xmx1024M to -Xmx4096M
image.png
4. Save the file and restart SMART

Let me know whether that fixes the problem. If it still occurs, could you send the error log file (Help > View Error Log)?

Thank you,
Matt

Matt Hron
Director of Product and Customer Success
Wildlife Protection Solutions
Skype: matthew.hron

kaluba tembo

Aug 17, 2021, 4:38:26 AM8/17/21
to Matt Hron, Community Forum
Hi community,

I managed to retrieve the patrol, your suspension was right Matt, the RAM was insufficient.

Thank you,
Kaluba.