CSV error when running Connect queries

clarine kigoli

Nov 17, 2021, 6:47:36 AM11/17/21
to Community Forum

Dear Colleagues,

My csv file is not saving well when I run a query in the connect interface.
This is what I am doing-I run a query and  it takes me to the page below (in the screenshot attached).I right click on the page to save the file with a.csv extension but the output doesn't come with the data.
Anything I am doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Clarine

image.png
Crop damage.csv

Guido Saborio

Nov 17, 2021, 8:34:28 AM11/17/21
to clarine kigoli, Community Forum
Dear Clarine,

There may be several ways to solve this problem, but one way is to copy the information from the output window and paste it into a text program (NotePad, WordPad, Word, etc) and then save it as a csv file.

Best
Guido

M.Sc. Guido Saborío R.
Biólogo