Problem uploading SMART map to SMART Mobile

Hötte, Michiel

Sep 14, 2021, 3:23:46 AMSep 14
to Community Forum (community@smartconservationsoftware.org), Michiel Hötte
Dear Colleages,

I run into a problem when I try to include a SMART Base map in a SM project. When setting the bounds of the map, everything goes well when I select "WGS 84" as projection. But when I use "WGS 84 / UTM zone ..." as projection, I get an error message (attached) and I cannot include the map.

Can this problem be solved or is it impossible to use a UTM projection?

Best wishes,

Michiel Hötte
WCS Russia Program

Leal, Danniely

Sep 14, 2021, 7:32:04 AMSep 14
to Hötte, Michiel, Community Forum (community@smartconservationsoftware.org), Michiel Hötte
Hola Michel, la proyección utm la configuras en el móvil no en el mapa de SMART, ya hemos intentado exportar en coordenadas planas y siempre da este error, lo más fácil es como te repito, desde el móvil.

Sep 30, 2021, 1:48:43 AMSep 30
to SMART Community Forum, dl...@wcs.org, Michiel Hötte, Michiel Hötte
Hi Michael

The Geographic Coordinate System used (WGS 84) is the best way to export the Configurable data model and then like you se eon the device, you can view and change the coordinates to UTM.

The question i just want to ask is why you need a projected map on your device?

Regards