SMART MOBILE SIMULATOR ERROR

Horris Wanyama Wanyama

May 18, 2021, 5:41:30 AM5/18/21
to SMART Community Forum
Hi Team,

Hope you are well.

My SM Simulator used to work really well till today when i changed some items in my configurable model. I then tried exporting the model for display in desktop simulator but the attached error occurred and it just shut down prematurely.

What could be the  cause of the error and any possible solution?

Regards,

Horris
Screenshot (29).png

Justin Steventon

May 18, 2021, 12:00:38 PM5/18/21
to Horris Wanyama Wanyama, SMART Community Forum
Could you please send me a bug report zip. It's at the bottom of the Settings.

Thanks!

https://www.spaceforgiants.org/earthday
This email (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s).  Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail or telephone +254 (0) 20 800 2975.

Horris Wanyama Wanyama

May 18, 2021, 12:27:01 PM5/18/21
to Justin Steventon, SMART Community Forum
Thanks Justin,

See the attached bug report

HORRIS .S.WANYAMA

Conservation Monitoring Coordinator

M: +254 (0) 727 845 190

: +254 (0) 762 746 590

Report_b81868351ccf4b0d92003a196495ab67.zip

Justin Steventon

May 18, 2021, 5:44:57 PM5/18/21
to Horris Wanyama Wanyama, SMART Community Forum

Hi Horris,

Please feel free to delete and re-install your project. I will continue to investigate.

Cheers,

-Justin