Error running report

rumbidzai magwiro

Mar 3, 2021, 12:21:30 AM3/3/21
to Community Forum
Dear community

Need help, I am trying to run my report and it's been giving me the attached error.

Thank you
Screenshot (94).png

rumbidzai magwiro

Mar 3, 2021, 12:32:04 AM3/3/21
to Community Forum
Just to add more details to this issue. I initially tried to move the report from my reports section to the Conservation Area Reports section and that's when I started having that error. So I then  restored back to my old CA,which had the report back in My Reports section and still the error persisted. I then tried other reports in that section and they  all gave me that error.  I then tried to run the ones in Conservation Area reports and they were running properly.

Rumbi

Ezekiel Mungoni

Mar 3, 2021, 1:51:12 AM3/3/21
to rumbidzai magwiro, Community Forum
Good morning try updating query bindings first then run the report.

Warm regards
Ezekiel Mungoni

enock ochieng

Mar 3, 2021, 2:22:39 AM3/3/21
to Ezekiel Mungoni, rumbidzai magwiro, Community Forum
Totally concur with Ezekiel, after updating the bindings it should work.
Thank you
Enock Odera Ochieng
Programs Officer
The Bill Woodley Mt. Kenya Co LTD
PO Box 690-10400, Nanyuki, Kenya
Mobile Phone: +254 727 780 647

Save paper, save trees and only print this email if you have to.

rumbidzai magwiro

Mar 3, 2021, 2:28:07 AM3/3/21
to enock ochieng, Ezekiel Mungoni, Community Forum
Thank you for the response. I have tried updating query bindings and it is still not working.

Alain Lushimba

Mar 3, 2021, 3:37:17 AM3/3/21
to rumbidzai magwiro, enock ochieng, Ezekiel Mungoni, Community Forum
Hi Rumbidzai,

By moving your report in another location folder, queries remained in the CA folder (CA queries). It is therefore necessary to export the definition report to be able to export the queries to the destination folder (my requests and my report). In this way the moved report can be executed without problem.

I think this can help

Alain

Bergl, Richard

Mar 3, 2021, 5:53:04 AM3/3/21
to Community Forum, rumbidzai magwiro
Have you tried right clicking the report in the list and selecting "Update query bindings"?