Smart report bug

Apriliyana Rachmat

Nov 26, 2021, 6:22:59 AM11/26/21
to comm...@smartconservationsoftware.org
Hi I have some problems about smart mobile app. I used smart mobile, collect and cybertracker and have the same problem. It fprce closed, the prpject didnt open eventho I dont end my patrol yet. How can I fix this?  Thanks
Report_ce65118fd4ad4f68b06d40eed661ee86.zip

Matt Hron

Nov 29, 2021, 10:55:00 AM11/29/21
to Apriliyana Rachmat, Community Forum
Hello Apriliyana,
I've sent your bug report to the SMART Mobile developer, who will be investigating further to determine the issue. I will follow up with you and the community forum once we have an update.

Regards,
Matt

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 4:23 AM Apriliyana Rachmat <apriliyan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I have some problems about smart mobile app. I used smart mobile, collect and cybertracker and have the same problem. It fprce closed, the prpject didnt open eventho I dont end my patrol yet. How can I fix this?  Thanks

Matt Hron
Director of Product and Customer Success
Wildlife Protection Solutions
Skype: matthew.hron

Justin Steventon

Nov 29, 2021, 11:19:49 AM11/29/21
to Matt Hron, Apriliyana Rachmat, Community Forum
Thanks Matt, I am actively tracking this issue. No data has been lost.