Integrating SMART with ArcGIS Online

Isabel Hillman

Feb 18, 2021, 8:08:35 AM2/18/21
to SMART Community Forum
Has anyone tried connecting SMART to ArcGIS Online so that data captured in SMART is automatically uploaded to ArcGIS Online?

Alexander Wyatt

Feb 18, 2021, 10:01:16 PM2/18/21
to Isabel Hillman, SMART Community Forum
Hi Isabel,

SMART is continually expanding integrations with other tools however there is not currently a mechanism to directly link ArcGIS online with SMART so that data is automatically pulled into the Arc environment.

I believe you're looking at an offline SMART environment also. I am reaching out privately to assist you with your requirements on this matter.

Cheers,

Alex

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 at 20:08, Isabel Hillman <ihil...@wwf.ro> wrote:
Has anyone tried connecting SMART to ArcGIS Online so that data captured in SMART is automatically uploaded to ArcGIS Online?

daudi mollel

Feb 19, 2021, 2:41:22 AM2/19/21
to Alexander Wyatt, SMART Conservation Software, Community Forum
Hi Alexander,

If there is any possibility to integrate SMART with ArcGIS will be good for us because we are using both softwares in our working areas. Some of our National parks believe using Arc, so if integration will be available can be helpful.

Cheers

Daudi

TPW M&E

Feb 22, 2021, 3:09:37 AM2/22/21
to daudi mollel, Alexander Wyatt, SMART Conservation Software, Community Forum
Hi Alex,

I would also like to hear about opportunities to link SMART with ArcGIS Online. We are using both softwares but have had no luck integrating the two so far. Would like any assistance you may be able to offer.

Cheers,

Liz