Exporting SMART data from Android device

Muhammad Ali Anjum

Mar 25, 2021, 3:19:08 AM3/25/21
to SMART Community Forum
Hi,
I am unable to export data from my android device using SMRT application without connecting it to computer/laptop, can you please help me identify the issue.

Alexander Wyatt

Mar 25, 2021, 3:58:20 AM3/25/21
to Muhammad Ali Anjum, SMART Community Forum
Hi Anjum,

As you are using SMART in an offline environment the data will remain on the phone until connected to your SMART database. Alternatively, if you wish to send data from a mobile device via email (or another mechanism), you can find the patrol data in the "SMARTdata" folder on the internal storage of the device, which can be shared and then input manually to the database.

Cheers,

Alex

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 14:19, Muhammad Ali Anjum <maa...@wwf.org.pk> wrote:
Hi,
I am unable to export data from my android device using SMRT application without connecting it to computer/laptop, can you please help me identify the issue.

Muhammad Ali Anjum

Mar 25, 2021, 4:24:27 AM3/25/21
to Alexander Wyatt, SMART Community Forum
Thank you Alex,
Your support is much appreciated.
--
Thanks,
Regards.

Think before you print: please consider our environment

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or by +92 21 34544791-2 and then delete this e-mail.