Re: SMART 6 Technical Training Manual Support Materials (April 2019)

Christian D. Cooper

Mar 29, 2022, 7:21:13 AMMar 29
to Eric Burner Mosoba, SMART Community Forum
Hi Eric,

Here is what I have and I hope this helps.

Best regards.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 9:08 AM Eric Burner Mosoba <bogon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello members,

Hope you are all doing fine. I would like to request anyone who might have the 'SMART 6 Technical Training Manual Support Materials (April 2019)' to kindly assist me in accessing them.

Thank You.

Christian D. Cooper
Biodiversity Assistant, Sapo Landscape
Fauna and Flora International (FFI)
Congo Town, Monrovia, Liberia

Skype: Christian Dedee Cooper
SMART 6 Technical Training Manual_2019_07_sm.pdf

Alexander Wyatt

Mar 29, 2022, 8:11:00 AMMar 29
to Eric Burner Mosoba, SMART Community Forum
Hi Eric,

Apologies, the link referenced in the manual has changed due to the recent website upgrade.

Attached are the support materials referenced in the document.

Cheers,

Alex

Support Materials [SMART 6] - Technical Training Manual.zip

mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org

Mar 29, 2022, 9:02:44 AMMar 29
to Christian D. Cooper, Eric Burner Mosoba, SMART Community Forum

Hi there,

Thanks all.

I believe Eric is asking for the training files.

In SMART 6.3, the training files are already included in the software.

If you would like to have a copy of the files separately so you test uploading (which I find helpful), please use this link here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TMijMwgzaRhTQomwoD9vro2nOAXD6bDA/view?usp=sharing

I will add a copy of these files to the Resource library.

Thanks,

Monica