SMART 7 - Error exporting Data Model package to SMART Mobile and Simulator

Sam Seccombe

Nov 25, 2021, 5:03:48 AM11/25/21
to SMART Community Forum
Hi everyone,

I have just upgraded to using SMART 7. I cannot export my Data Model packages to my SMART Mobile device (Samsung Galaxy) and get an error message that there is a connection issue.

If I try to export the Data Model to the SMART Simulator (SMK-build_385-win64) it will also not appear.

When I try doing these things with SMART 6 they both work so I know it is not a phone connection issue.

I think this points to an issue with exporting the Data Model with SMART 7 to other things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org

Nov 26, 2021, 4:12:45 PM11/26/21
to Sam Seccombe, SMART Community Forum

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your message.

We just found a small problem with the server that was causing some issues and we are now doing the updates for 7.

I will send you a direct message to check a few things.

Thanks

Monica