Spekboom

Joseph Ott

Aug 26, 2021, 9:46:47 AM8/26/21
to SMART Community Forum
Hi Everyone.

Has anyone tried to do a spekboom or any other plant project using SMART?
I want to study and monitor spekboom. Monitor growth end areas planted ect?

Love to hear your inputs.
Thx
Ott

Joseph Ott

Aug 26, 2021, 9:48:07 AM8/26/21
to SMART Community Forum, Joseph Ott
Forgot to add that obviously i need to pull reports on the findings throughout project!
Thx

Denton Joachim

Aug 27, 2021, 5:12:45 AM8/27/21
to Joseph Ott, SMART Community Forum
Hi Ott

I have built some categories into your Data Model that we can try discuss how to proceed going forward?

We can then also chat about your reporting needs as that would then drive the data collection process

Regards

Joseph Ott

Aug 27, 2021, 5:36:36 AM8/27/21
to Denton Joachim, SMART Community Forum
That sounds good Denton.
Thx for that.
Next week maybe Monday?

Sent from my Galaxy
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe. Please forward this email to the IT Helpdesk if you believe it to be suspicious.