Query - Order of Columns

Sam Seccombe

Mar 4, 2022, 7:15:52 AM3/4/22
to SMART Community Forum
Hi,

I would like to change the order of columns when creating a Query so that when it exports to a .csv file it is formatted correctly.

I have seen a similar question on the forum from 2014 but no reply and cannot find anything about this in the resource library.

Is this possible or do I need to turn the Query into a Report, format columns and then export?

Thanks,

Sam

Alexander Wyatt

Mar 6, 2022, 11:49:23 PM3/6/22
to Sam Seccombe, SMART Community Forum
Hi Sam,

The order of your query results will mirror the design of the data model and the query definition.

Yes, to do this within the SMART software I would recommend to use the reporting module. Please refer to the advanced reporting handbook for guidance.

Cheers,

Alex

Sam Seccombe

Mar 8, 2022, 10:46:07 AM3/8/22