SMART 6 training materials link?

Rob Thomson

Sep 7, 2021, 5:45:21 AM9/7/21
to SMART Community Forum
Hi,
I'm working through the SMART 6 technical training manual, but the link for the support materials seems to have been moved. Can anyone direct me to a download location?

The training manual reads: "Note: Prior to starting the training, make sure you download the ‘SMART 6 Technical Training Manual Support Materials (April 2019)’, which can be found in the Training Materials section of the “Download” page or the “Support” page on the SMART website"

Many thanks,

Rob

Monica Harris

Sep 7, 2021, 12:44:55 PM9/7/21
to Rob Thomson, SMART Community Forum
Hi Rob,

Thanks for your message.

The training files are already pre installed in SMART 6.3. Apologies if that is a bit confusing, but you can just start using it and follow the manual.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks

Monica