Missing file in The SMART Connect 6.3 delivery package

xitrum hd

Mar 26, 2022, 1:35:00 PM3/26/22
to SMART Community Forum
Hi All,

Hope you are doing great!

I'm trying to install Smart connect on local server.
I download SMART Connect from link on smartconservationtools.org website, folder on google driver is  "SMART 6.3 Delivery"

I follow the guide "Instructions for Connect Installation On Local Server" and I see that:
- Cannot find the server.settings.xml in the SMART 6.3 Delivery package. So, I cannot do this step in the guide: "Copy the information from the server.settings.xml file into the server.xml file located in Tomcat’s  “conf/” directory. This information should be placed inside the   <GlobalNamingResources> tag."
- When I run the script name "connect6_2_sql_merged_script.sql" on PostgreSQL to restore the database for smart connect, I got the error "ERROR:  constraint "type_chk" of relation "data_queue" does not exist"
- Cannot find: jBCrypt-0.4.jar”,”postgresql-9.4-1201-jdbc41.jar”, “connect_bcrypt.jar” and “javax.mail.jar” in the SMART 6.3 Delivery package, but I manual download it and copy to Tomcat’s lib directory
- I installed server.war but when try to access the smart connect link, I got 404 error message, maybe by I don't have server.settings.xml file to config server.xml
Screenshot 2022-03-27 003301.png
Screenshot 2022-03-27 003431.png
I'm using:
------
Java 1.8.0_171
Tomcat 9
Postgresql 10
------

Could you help to share with me the server.settings.xml file,  PostgreSQL script for Smart Connect 6.3? or the fully Smart Connect 6.3 delivery package that I can use to install Smart Connect successfully? Or the new guide/new delivery package to install Smart connect on 6.3 local server?

Guido Saborio

Mar 28, 2022, 2:37:07 PM3/28/22
to xitrum hd, Oliver Adolph, SMART Community Forum
Hi,
I am certainly not the person to answer your questions, but if you are willing to give it a try, in here I am sharing a postgres script that @Oliver Adolph share with me last year, when I was having similar problems to the ones you described. I also share a server.settings file, that may be a good starting point.

Hope this helps,

M.Sc. Guido Saborío R.
Biólogo

connect-6-3_2.sql
server.settings.xml

Alexander Wyatt

Mar 29, 2022, 4:55:04 AM3/29/22
to xitrum hd, Paz, Roger, b...@refractions.net, Jeff Lounsbury, khanhpn, Community Forum
Dear all,

Please note that Roger is supporting Dzung directly to solve this problem. Thank you, Roger.

Kind regards,

Alex

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 at 10:05, xitrum hd <xitr...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

image.png
image.png
I'm using:
------
Java 1.8.0_171
Tomcat 9
Postgresql 10
------

Could you help to share with me the server.settings.xml file,  PostgreSQL script for Smart Connect 6.3? or the fully Smart Connect 6.3 delivery package that I can use to install Smart Connect successfully? Or the new guide/new delivery package to install Smart connect on 6.3 local server?

Thanks and best regards
Dzung Dang