Report témplate

Silvia saldivar bellassai

Aug 20, 2021, 9:23:39 AM8/20/21
to comm...@smartconservationsoftware.org
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask your help, I have been trying to make our projects template report, with a lot of difficulty. If you could please share your templates or PDFs with me it would be very useful.

Thanks in advance,

Best.

Silvia

Denton Joachim

Aug 20, 2021, 10:03:48 AM8/20/21
to SMART Community Forum, ikisa...@gmail.com
Hi Silvia

There are many templates but we would need to maybe understand your needs as its very customizable. (We dont know the design output you are looking for)
Maybe you can share where you are getting stuck as i know there are a few materials around report creation that could maybe assist you?

Regards

Silvia saldivar bellassai

Sep 16, 2021, 2:57:31 PM9/16/21
to SMART Community Forum, denton...@gmail.com, Silvia saldivar bellassai
Good afternoon!

Thank you in advance for your help.

I hope I can explain in this email; I apologise in advance if I don't.

Here goes the example of what I could accomplish in SMART (Informe de Patrulla), which has tables that are too wide to observe and another word document (modelo de informe) which has what I expected to accomplish. I could also not find a way to automatically list the people that was part of the patrol.

The patrol report is particularly important for us to have the information gathered about what was found that particular day, the effort, and the people involved.

Then we have a monthly and yearly report for each protected area, and finally we have reports to sum up all the 8 protected areas we manage.

Best,

Silvia
MODELO DE INFORMEs smart (1).docx
Informe_de_Patrulla_000001 (1).docx

James Slade

Sep 17, 2021, 6:06:42 PM9/17/21
to Silvia saldivar bellassai, SMART Community Forum, denton...@gmail.com
Hi Silvia,

We also have this SMART infographic report template which you can use. I’ve attached the instructions and link to the report template.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

-James

SMART Templates.pdf
Re-wild_emailsig.png

Emanuel Michael

Sep 18, 2021, 9:18:03 AM9/18/21
to James Slade, Silvia saldivar bellassai, SMART Community Forum, denton...@gmail.com
Dear James,
Can I have the English version of the attached report templates as they seems useful to me.

Cheers,
Emanuel Kivuyo

<MODELO DE INFORMEs smart (1).docx><Informe_de_Patrulla_000001 (1).docx>

James Slade
Wildlife Crime Prevention Officer

Re:wild (formerly Global Wildlife Conservation)
Canada: +1-604-848-1329 Global: +1-512-767-5166jsl...@rewild.org
Skype: jamesloganslade

Guido Saborio

Sep 22, 2021, 5:42:14 PM9/22/21
to Silvia saldivar bellassai, SMART Community Forum, denton...@gmail.com
Hola Silvia,

Espero que este bien. También me ha sido complicado definir un diseño de reporte que me permita tener el resultado deseado, entre esto, poder tener la lista de los miembros de cada muestreo, en mi caso. Pudo resolver esto para sus reportes?

Sobre su problema con las tablas, cuando uno inserta los datos en el diseño de informe, hay opciones para escoger las columnas que desea observar, ordenar y realizar filtros, ha probado algunas de estas opciones para poder mejorar la tabla? tal ves sea más fácil presentar la información en varias tablas.

Por ejemplo en mi caso, estoy explorando el uso de SMART para monitoreo ecológico, y he estado utilzando una consulta de observación con solo un filtro de área silvestre protegida. Esta consulta me permite tener acceso a los datos crudos (con alrededro de 30 columnas), que me permite luego escoger para el informe diferente secuencia de columnas según me interese. Por ejmplo, un cuadro con solo identidad del muestreo, coordenadas y especie observada (que es similar a lo que usted ocupa).

Espero esto le ayude,

Saludos

Guido

M.Sc. Guido Saborío R.