Movie Night [ Nov 17, 2023 ] Eddie / Blades of Glory

d-_-b

Nov 16, 2023, 12:25:30 AM11/16/23
to anno...@skullspace.ca, dis...@skullspace.ca
Welcome back everyone to our continuing season of sportsball!

Join us at SkullSpace, this Friday the 17th of November, or via your favorite media player with the stream address http://skullspace.fullspeed.tv at 7:30PM Central!

Click HERE for the poster! --> https://i.imgur.com/h3C5Hn6.jpg

Our first match is the New York Nicks VS a fast talking cabbie.  After winning the chance to coach the Nicks for a game, Whoopi Goldberg ( Theodore Rex, House Party 2 ) impresses the crowd, and more importantly brings in money for the high riding new owner.  Soon she is a permanent fixture on their bench, leading them to greatness.

Rounding out the night is an unlikely pair of figure skating legends.  The passionate fire of Will Ferrell (  Dick, Bewitched ) meets the cool calculated skill of Jon Heder ( The Benchwarmers, Ghost Team ) as they skate their way to international fame.  First they have to overcome their years of rivalry, adoring fans who go just a little too far, and ruthless spandex.

9:10PM - Intermission
9:20PM - Blades of Glory ( https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/9955 )
--
) thor.robinson;
) skullspace/phreshlyspun/icon/skullbasebbs