Door Install Day at Skullspace

Mark Campbell

Jan 5, 2023, 3:56:07 PM1/5/23
to dis...@skullspace.ca, anno...@skullspace.ca
Hello all, we have one remaining task for the occupancy permit for 374 Donald!

The fire-rated door being installed is the last step. We have it in space right now - and we need your help. Also, that means party at Skullspace! 🎉

Pizza, refreshments, and good old-fashioned hanging out to talk about projects will also be featured that evening... plus DJ? 🍕🎵

We will be 'hacking' the new steel door into the doorway as well - it's gonna be fun and quite a spectacle! On Tuesday Jan 3 we installed the backup device into our current door for its electronic lock system and it was legit fun, haha. In addition, we applied fire caulking to the ceiling. Woohoo!

So come on down at 6PM @ 374 Donald St., Winnipeg on Tuesday January 10 - See y'all soon!

(BTW, I want to take this time to thank Mark Jenkins, Edwin Amsler, Justin Labrie, Thor Robinson, Colin Stanners, and Alex Weber for their help in accomplishing everything so far!)

-Mark Campbell

9 Sept 2022 at 10:03, Mark Campbell <nitr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Inspections have finished and we have 3 to do items:

* Replace front door with fire rated door
* Apply fire caulking to PVC pipes above pinball machine area (we'll do this ourselves because we have the standard can/ulc s115 - or we'll contact facia.org)
* Replace rear fire exit sign and replace batteries in both rear and front signs (being handled by my brother)