Hax 5.0 Festival Night! Join us May 17 8PM-4AM - $5 tickets inside!

Mark Campbell

May 10, 2024, 1:51:29 PMMay 10
to anno...@skullspace.ca

May 17, Hax 5.0 Festival Night!

8pm-4AM

Cost: $5-20

SkullSpace Presents Hax 5.0 Festival Night! @ SkullSpace

This is our Hax 5.0 hackerspace festival weekend! A celebration of the arts, learning, workshops, having fun, and making new connections at SkullSpace, we'll have the best in House and Techno throughout the evening from 8PM until 4AM on Friday night!

Please join us on the days after May 18 and May 19 for more fun, free activities! A movie night! Free workshops and presentations! A free anti-social chill out evening on Saturday with live music performances from Infyuthsion, kid missive, and dædbeat!

The full Hax Festival schedule can be found here: https://hax.skullspace.ca/

Join us for an amazing evening of activities and fellowship!

We heard you loud and clear and at this event we have introduced more tiers! $5 cheap tickets and $10 cheap tickets while they last, folks!

We will continue to support curiosities, tinkering and DIY projects in 2024 for anyone with a love for ELECTRONICS, ART, MUSIC, SOUND, LIGHTING, SECURITY, COMPUTING, ENGINEERING, etc. And we'll keep pumping out the fun while we're at it!

Okay, here we go!

  • The best in House and Techno

  • Free face painting hours by Kim Brennan of Hasina Mehndi & Body Art! 10:30PM until 12:30AM! See pictures below of her skills with the airbrush, it's quite amazing.

  • Craft Beer
  • Dancing

  • Blinking, dazzling lights, LEDs

  • Drinks 'til 2AM, Music and party until 4AM

  • VJ Performance by Cole

  • SNES Station by Mark J

  • N64 Station by Zorian

  • Genesis Station by Zorian

  • @__nkalis__ returning with his amazing Event Art - https://nkalis.art

  • ** You're invited to participate! What can you bring to the show? Get in touch! DM us on Instagram! Send an email to eve...@skullspace.ca!**

HOUSE OF SKULL ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCES BY *

8-9 = @lkfleeroy ~ Tech House
9-10 = @dj_vincce ~ Acid
10-11 = @blknoid ~ Techno
11-12 = @frank__clan ~ Techno
12-1 = @ohm_pigeon ~ Techno
1-2 = @wndr.ful_music ~ Techno
2-4 = @betty.rumbles ~ Hard Techno + PsyTrance

Join us and we will be able to give you a secret discount code to the upcoming Noir events on Saturday May 18 and Sunday May 19 🤫

ANTI-SOCIAL CHILL OUT

  • A welcoming space to hang your hat and enjoy the spring with new friends where almost ANYTHING is possible

  • FREEPLAY SKULLOTRON

  • FREEPLAY SUPER SMASH BROTHERS

  • FREEPLAY PAC-MAN

  • FREEPLAY N64

  • FREEPLAY SNES

  • 3D printing

  • 107+ BOARD GAMES

  • Computer Programming

  • Soldering

  • Foosball

  • Study Space

We hang out on Discord! Join us! Click for Discord Invite

Link in bio: linktr.ee/skullspace

Music 8PM-4AM
Skullspace after hours (bar open until 2AM)
Music goes late until 4AM
Showpass ~ 5-20 plus fees
Door ~ $25

We hope to see you soon!

Skullspace is a 2,500 sq. ft. hackerspace located on the 2nd floor of 374 Donald St. in Winnipeg, Canada.

Every Tuesday at 6pm we are open to the public - come on down!

For real time chat, we hang out on Discord (click-to-invite)!

All photos and video from our April 5 Anti-Social First Fridays event (400+!): https://photos.app.goo.gl/qkRD4GY4WQGLjjCi7

All photos from our May 4 Hax 5.0 Beta event: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tBYsUCxhdwbbo3wbA