"Anti"-Social April 1 @ Hax 4.0

1 view

Mark Campbell

Mar 21, 2023, 9:09:39 PM3/21/23
to anno...@skullspace.ca
Hey everyone, I'm pleased to announce our upcoming social for Hax 4.0 from 6-10PM on April 1!

Full Hax 4.0 festival details and agenda can be found at https://hax.skullspace.ca

Hang with hackers. Gaming. Conversation. Chill music. Light drinking. All with a reasonable bedtime. Come out on April 1 from 6-10PM to get your groove on!

Hax 4.0! In the year 2022 we had our last event Hax Festival and had a blast - come out to this fun social event on Saturday evening (April 1) and enjoy the tunes while socializing on this special evening at our local hackerspace festival Hax 4.0!

Limited $10 tickets are available here - make sure to grab yours before they're gone! https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/anti-social-skullspace-house-techno-light-drinking-socializing-tickets-591729056537?aff=erelexpmlt

We are hosting an LED warehouse party fundraiser for SKULLSPACE. We will continue to support curiosities and tinkering and DIY projects in 2020 for anyone with a love for ELECTRONICS, SOUND, LIGHTING, SECURITY, COMPUTING, ENGINEERING, etc. And we'll keep pumping out the fun while we're at it!

Okay, here we go!

LED light show (crafted by our very own techs!)
Sound System
Dancing
Drinks 'til 11
Member projects

** You're invited to participate! What can you bring to the show? Get in touch! **

* HOUSE OF SKULL ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCES BY *

PATCHWERK
COLIWOG
DÆDBEAT

*** LED * FLOW * ARTS * FRIENDLY ***

ANTI-SOCIAL CHILL OUT

A welcoming space to hang your hat and enjoy the spring with new friends where almost ANYTHING is possible
FREEPLAY PINBALL
FREEPLAY SKULLOTRON
FREEPLAY PAC-MAN
3D printing