May 4 Hax 5.0 Beta! Join us 8PM-4AM for house, techno, and drinks!

Mark Campbell

Apr 19, 2024, 10:33:25 AMApr 19
to anno...@skullspace.ca
Hello all! We had a very fun First Fridays on April 5 and we're very happy to announce the Hax 5.0 Beta! We are having a very fun dancing and drinks event on May 4th 8PM-4AM - we hope to see you there! Event details in the Showpass link!

Early bird tickets (only 25 of them!) are on sale now! Get them before they're gone!

https://www.showpass.com/hax-50-beta-2/

May 4, Hax 5.0 Beta

8pm-4AM

SkullSpace Presents Hax 5.0 Beta @ SkullSpace

In support of our Hax 5.0 hackerspace festival weekend, the arts, having fun, and making new connections at SkullSpace, we'll have the best in House and Techno throughout the evening from 8PM until 4AM.

Join us for an amazing evening of activities and fellowship!

Buy your tickets on Showpass here!

We will continue to support curiosities, tinkering and DIY projects in 2024 for anyone with a love for ELECTRONICS, ART, SOUND, LIGHTING, SECURITY, COMPUTING, ENGINEERING, etc. And we'll keep pumping out the fun while we're at it!

Okay, here we go!

  • The best in House and Techno
  • Free face painting hours by Laurel!
  • Craft Beer
  • Dancing
  • Blinking, dazzling lights, LEDs
  • Drinks 'til 2AM, Music and party until 4AM
  • VJ Performance by Cole
  • Super Smash Brothers Stations by Tipi
  • SNES Station by Mark J
  • N64 Station by Zorian
  • Genesis Station by Zorian
  • @__nkalis__ returning with his amazing Event Art - https://nkalis.art
** You're invited to participate! What can you bring to the show? Get in touch! DM us on Instagram! Send an email to eve...@skullspace.ca!**

HOUSE OF SKULL ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCES BY *

Lineup to be determined!
  • TBD

ANTI-SOCIAL CHILL OUT

  • A welcoming space to hang your hat and enjoy the spring with new friends where almost ANYTHING is possible
  • FREEPLAY SKULLOTRON
  • FREEPLAY SUPER SMASH BROTHERS
  • FREEPLAY PAC-MAN
  • FREEPLAY N64
  • FREEPLAY SNES
  • 3D printing
  • 107+ BOARD GAMES
  • Computer Programming
  • Soldering
  • Foosball
  • Study Space

We hang out on Discord! Join us! Click for Discord Invite

Link in bio: linktr.ee/skullspace

Music 8PM-4AM
Skullspace after hours (bar open until 2AM)
Music goes late until 4AM
Showpass ~ 20 plus fees
Door ~ $25

We hope to see you soon!

Skullspace is a 2,500 sq. ft. hackerspace located on the 2nd floor of 374 Donald St. in Winnipeg, Canada.

Every Tuesday at 6pm we are open to the public - come on down!

For real time chat, we hang out on Discord (click-to-invite)!