Annual General Meeting - February 28th 2023, 6:00 PM at 2-374 Donald St.

Michael Kozakewich

Feb 4, 2023, 2:52:43 AM2/4/23
to anno...@skullspace.ca
Hello everyone,

Notice is hereby given that the SkullSpace Annual General Meeting[1]
has been called for Tuesday February 28th, 2023, at 6:00PM CST, to be
held at the space on the second floor of 374 Donald Street. If you
cannot come, please make sure to designate a proxy so that we can
reach quorum.

Please read the Bylaws if you have any questions relating to the
election, or process for bylaw amendments [2]. Members in good
standing are eligible to vote, either in person or by proxy, on any
bylaw proposals and in the election of a new board of directors.
Members in good standing who live in Manitoba have up until the
meeting itself to submit their name to run in the board election.

The Skullspace board is made of up to 5 members, elected by the membership.

Please let us know if you'd like to run for the board this year.
Ideally we could have everyone introduce themselves before the day
arrives. Current candidates are Michael, Thor, Edwin, and Mark C. If
the meeting starts with fewer than six candidates, those candidates
will be declared as the new board. Otherwise a vote will be held with
the voting codes you will receive via email.

Regards,
Michael K

[1] https://skullspace.ca/meetings-agm/
[2] https://skullspace.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SkullSpace_Bylaws_2018-02-27.pdf