Feature proposal: Downloading Charts as SVG

H Pirker

Mar 22, 2023, 8:37:13 AM3/22/23
to NoSketch Engine
Dear SketchEngineers,

just a modest proposal for an improvement:
A publisher just complained about the resolution of some .png downloaded from NoSke using  Corpus Info -> text-type-analysis ->Download->Chart

Maybe  you would consider to offer downloads of the Charts  in SVG format as well ?

The charts are already delivered as SVG in the browser, so one can  cut + paste them from the HTML-source, but having a option for downloading them directly would be a nice move.

cheers
Hannes

Michal Cukr | Sketch Engine Support

Mar 27, 2023, 1:57:01 AM3/27/23
to no...@sketchengine.co.uk, hpr...@gmail.com
Dear Hannes,

We will add an option for downloading charts in the SVG format.

Only, I cannot give a specific date when the implementation will be done.

Best regards,

Michal Cukr

--
Sketch Engine Team
Email: sup...@sketchengine.eu

Ondřej Matuška | Sketch Engine Support

Apr 6, 2023, 8:23:42 AM4/6/23
to no...@sketchengine.co.uk, hpr...@gmail.com
You can now download the visualisation as SVG.

Best regards,

Ondrej