new version of NoSketch Engine (manatee 2.223.6/bonito 5.63.9/gdex 4.12/crystal 2.142)

Michal Cukr

May 4, 2023, 12:37:00 PM5/4/23
to NoSketch Engine
Dear all,

We have released a new version of NoSketch Engine which you can download from the NoSkE site https://nlp.fi.muni.cz/trac/noske.

Apart from some minor improvements and bug fixes, the new version of NoSketch Engine brings you to:
  • download a compiled version of the crystal-open
  • use a complete Spanish localization

You can try using demo installations of the most up-to-date noSkE version:

Also, we would like to update our map of noSketch Engine installations. If you cannot find your installation on the map or the provided information is outdated, please let us know so that we could do a necessary update.

Best regards,

Michal Cukr
On behalf of the Sketch Engine team

Ranka Stanković

May 25, 2023, 5:43:58 AM5/25/23
to NoSketch Engine, Michal Cukr
Dear Michal,

Please add information about the installation of noSketch Engine  to  the map of noSketch Engine installations

Installation: https://noske.jerteh.rs/  is maintained by JeRTeh: Language Resources and Technologies Society (Društvo za jezičke resurse i tehnologije), Belgrade, Serbia.
Contact mail: jert...@gmail.com

Best regards,
prof. dr Ranka Stanković
Head of Computer Centre
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mining and Geology
Chair of Mathematics and Informatics
 &
JeRTeh: Language Resources and Technologies Society
 Belgrade, Serbia

Michal Cukr | Sketch Engine Support

May 26, 2023, 5:52:18 AM5/26/23
to no...@sketchengine.co.uk, ranka.s...@gmail.com, micha...@sketchengine.eu
Dear Prof. Stanković,

Thank you for your information. I have added your noSketch Engine installation to the map.

Best regards,

Michal Cukr

--
Sketch Engine Team