Minor weirdness during installation of manatee

Slavomír Čéplö

Apr 19, 2023, 5:23:43 AM4/19/23
to NoSketch Engine
Hi everyone,

this is not a problem per se, because it's easily fixable, but I just
find it weird:
I did a bunch of installations over the last few weeks, Debian and
Ubuntu, root access and not, and it happened every time:r
Normally the manatee modules are installed in
/usr/local/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/bonito
EXCEPT for manatee.py, which in all those installations ended up in
the parent directory.
It is easily fixable, I just add the parent directory to the run.cgi
file and to PYTHONPATH, but it strikes me as odd.

Best,

Slavo