Pfft!

webm...@sjgames.com

Oct 27, 2018, 1:16:55 PM10/27/18
to ogre...@sjgames.com

Pfft!

Ever strike a match that just barely flared and then went out without establishing a flame? Did you ever think about that result on a nuclear, macro scale? Josh Megerman did, and shared his ideas in our latest release for Ogrezine II, titled Cruise Missile Fizzles. Cruise Missiles are fearsome weapons, capable of taking out an Ogre in a single strike. But Murphy doesn't discriminate in the application of his Law, so the result of a Cruise Missile detonation may not be quite what was expected! (Although even partial failures can still be devastating to those in the hex!)

We're reaching "last call" for the Ogrezine II BackerKit survey. We will be closing it down and charging cards this Monday, October 29. If there are any last minute items you want to add to your pledge, now is the time to do so. We've come across some extra glow-in-the-dark dice and sets of blue Heavy Tanks in the warehouse, both of which have been added to the list of items available. If you missed out on the Ogrezine Kickstarter (that's preposterous!), you can still pre-order through the blue button link on the campaign homepage through this Monday. Ogre Playmats M1, M2 (Iron Mountain), and M3 are all available through that link as well.

This issue is shaping up to be even better than the first one. We have some fantastic submissions that are working their way through the editorial process, and will be coming soon. Keep sending me your ideas; I can't wait to share everything with you all! And speaking of waiting, the long-awaited Battlefields expansion for Ogre should be . . . <crackle> . . .<ffzzzztt> . . .

. . .<hiiiisssssss> . . .

-- Drew Metzger

(Post #49)