The Final Days Arrive

webm...@sjgames.com

Aug 3, 2019, 10:43:46 PM8/3/19
to ogre...@sjgames.com

The Final Days Arrive

We have a little over two days left in our monstrous Ogre Miniatures Set 3 campaign. Now is your opportunity to get these beast at a notable discount. We are sitting at almost 500 backers and a little over 110% backed; not too shabby for a very specialized set! Plus we shall see if there is the "last minute bump" on Indigogo in the same manner as Kickstarter. Fun times!

For those that backed Ogre Battlefields, they are starting to arrive on doorsteps across the land. We are still shipping them out, so please be patient if you have not received yours at this time; it's coming. This is a huge expansion for Ogre, bringing new units, new ODE-style maps (S3 & G3), the "missing" units from the minor factions, and so much more to your tabletop. This box is heavy!

Did you miss out on getting Ogre Battlefields? Or are you looking for (a ton of) conventional units such as those in Ogre Battle Box to take on the Ogre Mark VI and/or Doppelsoldner? Well, fear not! You can pick up these products in the Ogre MIniatures Set 3 campaign. In addition to choices of 1, 2, or 3 sets of Ogre Miniatures Set 3, you can choose from the following options:

  • Ogre Miniatures Set 3 and Ogre Battlefields
  • Ogre Miniatures Set 3 and Ogre Battle Box
  • Two sets of Ogre Miniatures Set 3 with Ogre Battlefields and Ogre Battle Box
  • Three sets of Ogre Miniatures Set 3 with Ogre Battlefields, Ogre Battle Box and Ogre Miniatures, Second Edition.

You can get 3-D constructs of the Doppelsoldner and Ogre Mark VI that match the other Ogre Sixth Edition units in Ogre Miniatures, Second Edition (plus a bunch of other 3-D targets as well as a Vulcan!) All of these options come at a substantial discount when ordered through the Ogre MIniatures Set 3 campaign. But remember, we are in the last 50+ hours of the campaign. Now is the time to strike!

Ogre. It's what's for dinner.

-- Drew Metzger

(Post #69)