State of the Ogre Line 2021

David Rock

Dec 15, 2021, 12:28:35 AM12/15/21
to Ogre News
As we close out 2021, it's time to take a look at where we are, and where we're going.

As you know, the activity has been low while we all battle on multiple fronts; but that doesn't mean progress has halted.  Since the last news transmission, Ogre Miniatures Set 3 has been delivered, the Steam version of Ogre has received a couple updates, and Ogre is being brought to Gameboard

There's also been a changing of the guard at the Ogre Line Editor position.  I am honored to have the opportunity to try and fill some very big shoes left behind by Drew.  We would not be anywhere close to where we are today without his tireless efforts over the last few years.  Thank you for everything, Drew.  Many of you already know me from various forums, but you can read my bio on Daily Illuminator to get a little glimpse behind the blast doors.

Looking ahead:
Ogre Miniatures Set 4 lumbers forward as we continue to review designs; NAC units are coming.
Ogrezine 3 is still on, but I need your help!  I know several of you out there have continued to express interest in a third installment, and have something to contribute.  Please send submissions to og...@sjgames.com and be sure to review the Writer's Guidelines.

Happy Holidays and see you in the new year.

--
Ogre Line Editor
Steve Jackson Games

(Post #72)