SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Our New Site Is Live!

1 view

webm...@sjgames.com

Oct 2, 2018, 1:50:42 PM10/2/18
to munchk...@sjgames.com

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Our New Site Is Live!

We've been working for over a year on a new website and we're pleased to announce that we've just pushed the big button to make munchkin.game live!

And that's where you come in. For the next few weeks, we're going to leave worldofmunchkin.com up while we refine munchkin.game. You can help out by comparing pages and heading over to this forum thread and noting any discrepancies (and, sigh, actual mistakes) you find. Please read the top post in that thread for the sorts of things we are and aren't looking for and go have fun exploring!

I want to thank all of the folks who've been working behind the scenes to make this site happen. There are way too many of y'all to name, but we couldn't have done this without hard work from every one of you!

-- Andrew Hackard