<I>Munchkin Steampunk: Girl Genius</I> Is Live On Kickstarter!

webm...@sjgames.com

Nov 1, 2018, 12:02:33 PM11/1/18
to munchk...@sjgames.com

Munchkin Steampunk: Girl Genius Is Live On Kickstarter!

Munchkin Steampunk: Girl GeniusThe Kickstarter for Munchkin Steampunk: Girl Genius is live today! If you love Munchkin Steampunk or you love Girl Genius, you don't want to miss this perfect marriage of comics and games! This is an expansion for Munchkin Steampunk, and if you haven't played that game yet, we have a reward level that gets you the original game as well.

The campaign runs until November 20, so back it now and help make this expansion bigger and better . . . don't make us send the Geisters after you!

-- Andrew Hackard

Andrew Hackard

Nov 1, 2018, 12:05:48 PM11/1/18
to munchk...@sjgames.com
Typo in the announcement: the campaign runs until November 21. Go back it!

Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor
and...@sjgames.com
512-447-7866