Did You See Our New Site?

webm...@sjgames.com

Oct 8, 2018, 6:00:05 AM10/8/18
to munchk...@sjgames.com

Munchkin News for October 8, 2018

Did You See Our New Site?

Last week, we flipped the switch on your new home for everything Munchkin: munchkin.game. It's a lot easier for us to use than the current page -- Phil and I and several other people can go in to edit pages without having to bug our web team -- and that means more frequent updates and more relevant content.

We have a couple of forum threads discussing the new site: one specifically for errors and one for more general comments.

Over the next few weeks, we'll be moving a lot more content over there and phasing out worldofmunchkin.com, including this very news page . . . but because we can post news whenever we want on the new site, you'll be seeing more from us, never fear!

-- Andrew Hackard