For The Love Of Jigsaw Puzzles

webm...@sjgames.com

Jul 6, 2024, 10:00:09 AMJul 6
to illum...@sjgames.com
SJ Games Daily Illuminator

SJ Games Daily Illuminator for July 6, 2024

For The Love Of Jigsaw Puzzles

Many popular hobbies these days revolve around screens and electronics. Of course, here at Steve Jackson Games, we know there is a HUGE fandom for tabletop games. But we'd be remiss if we didn't mention another analog pastime: jigsaw puzzles!

In 2020, when there wasn't a whole lot to do outside our homes, my mother discovered a love of jigsaw puzzles. She fancies herself a dissectologist and spends most of her days at the kitchen table piecing together her current favorite. Some are on the easier side, while many she chooses are extremely difficult. A 3,000 piece Where's Waldo scenario was her most challenging to date.

In just 4 years, her collection has amassed a whopping 394 puzzles. She's built 177 so far – an average of 45 every 12 months!

I plan to give her one of ours, the Illuminati 1,000 Piece Puzzle, for her upcoming birthday.

Mom – if you're reading this, I'm sorry for the spoiler!

If you'd like one of your own, head over to Warehouse 23 without delay – quantities are limited.

-- Michelle Richardson