TMR ARRIVAL

troop...@aol.com

Jul 24, 2023, 10:33:30 AM7/24/23
to troop160bsa
Parents,
                I and Mr D’Antoni are looking forward to this years summer camp on 7/30/23.  As you’re well aware we will be camping at Camp Keowa.
Drop off is at 1:00 pm at the main lot. Please have your scout keep swim gear at the top of bags . The swim test is the first thing we do after the medical check in.
As this camp does not have the tree coverage as Ranachqua there is more sun exposure. Ensure your scout has a sufficient amount of sun block.
If anyone has any questions, I will be returning from my family’s vacation on 7/27 and then please just reach out.  (But Mr D’s always available… lol)
See you soon!

Thanks,
Al Rodriguez
Scoutmaster