PERMISSION SLIP FOR CAMP ALPINE COOK O REE 3/24/23

troop...@aol.com

Mar 6, 2023, 10:13:40 PM3/6/23
to troop...@aol.com
Parents,

Attached is the permission slip for the camping trip on March 24, 2023 through March 26, 2023 at CAMP ALPINE for the COOK O REE, located at 441 Rte 9W, Alpine, NJ 07620.  This will be a LENTO trip, so please make sure all scouts pack accordingly.  The permission slip and $50 fee is due MONDAY NIGHT MARCH 13, 2023.   To ensure that we have a proper head count and to purchase food and supplies, Payment and permission slip MUST be in on Monday night 3/13/2023 - NO EXCEPTIONS.

We will be meeting at the Church, Friday night, NO LATER THAN 6:15 pm and driving up from there.  All parents are required to transport their scouts there and back.

Any questions, please let us know.

Troop 160
Troop 160 permission slip ALPINE CAMP March 2023.pdf