AQUEHONGA DISTRICT CAMP-O-REE trip on May 17, 2024 through May 19, 2024 at POUCH CAMP

troop...@aol.com

Apr 2, 2024, 8:41:23 PMApr 2
to troop160bsa
Parents,

Attached is the permission slip for the AQUEHONGA DISTRICT CAMP-O-REE trip on May 17, 2024 through May 19, 2024 at POUCH CAMP, located at 1465 Manor Rd, Staten Island, NY 10314.  This will be a TENT trip, so please make sure all scouts pack accordingly.  The permission slip and $65 fee is due MONDAY NIGHT April 8, 2024. The fee increases to $80  after April 15.  To ensure that we have a proper head count and to purchase food and supplies, Payment and permission slip MUST be in on Monday night 4/8/2024 - NO EXCEPTIONS

ALL SCOUTS HAVE BEEN ASKED TO ATTEND.  ALL SCOUTS ARE EXPECTED TO REMAIN FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND.  If a scout cannot attend for the full weekend, we ask that they don't participate in this event.  This trip will count towards the 66% needed for advancement.

We will be meeting at the Church, Friday night, NO LATER THAN 6:15 pm and driving over from there.  All parents are required to transport their scouts there and back.

Any questions, please let us know.

Troop 160

Troop 160 permission slip CAMP O REE MAY 2024.pdf