WELCOME BACK 2023-2024

troop...@aol.com

Sep 8, 2023, 1:19:06 PM9/8/23
to troop160bsa
Scouts and Parents:

Welcome back to TROOP 160 and the start of the 2023-2024 season.

Our first meeting will take place on MONDAY, September 11, 2023.
Scouts must bring their books and be in full uniform.

The first camping trip will be announced soon.

Attached is a two page Scout Emergency Contact Form.  Please fill it out and have your scout bring it to the FIRST MEETING.
Even though you have filled it out in past years, we must have a new copy each year.  If your scout does not have the completed Emergency Contact Form, they will not be able to attend meetings.

As there have been changes to the methods that National and Council will be handling registration fees and the fact that we are awaiting guidance, there is no registration due immediately.

We will communicate with everyone as soon as we have details.

Welcome Back, looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday.

YIS,

Troop 160
Troop 160 Scout Emergency info form 2023-2024.pdf