TROOP 160 HOLIDAY COURT OF HONOR 12/18/2023

troop...@aol.com

Dec 5, 2023, 9:57:12 PM12/5/23
to troop160bsa
Troop 160 will be having our Holiday Party on December 18, 2023.

The Holiday Party will be held during the Year End Court of Honor. The Troop will be providing cold beverages, coffee, tea, paper goods and dessert. Each family is requested to make a main dish and a side dish large enough to share with the other Troop 160 families. Please fill out the first and second choice of the main and side dish your family would like to bring, we will return the dish that will be best for a variety for all. Please return this form filled out on Monday, December 11, 2023.

YIS,

Troop 160

Troop 160 - Holiday Party Sheet 2023.pdf