Visit us in Boston !

Harald Scheirich

Jun 29, 2015, 7:37:41 PM6/29/15
to opens...@simquest.com
SimQuest would like to invite the OpenSurgSim community to join us for a development day in Boston, July 7th at our offices. All the engineers will be in Boston on that day. This is your chance to provide input or get a hands on introduction to OSS.

If you are interested please RSVP to hsche...@simquest.com and I will be happy to provide you with further details. If you can't make it we can also arrange to have you join us via Skype or any other messaging system.

If there is anything specific you would like to discuss send me a message or just post it to the list so we can be prepared.

Thank you in advance, Harry